‘Fitness is not being better than someone else, but being better than you used to be’.We must care and pamper our own bodies, because it is the only thing that will be left with us forever. If there is a healthy YOU, then there is a happier YOU.
There are a lot of exercises you can choose from for yourself. Here are some.
Brisk walk atleast 30 minutes a day. Brisk walk means you cannot talk while you walk or talk as less as you can. The best thing to do while you brisk walk is SING. Singing not only gives rhythm to your walk but also keeps your heart fresh and beating well.
• Maintains blood pressure
• Improves your mood
• Weight management
• Reduces depression and anxiety
• Reduces chances of heart diseases and stress
• Free of cost
This is the best workout for your entire body. This moves each and every part of your body and gets it into good shape. This workout is fun and boosts your mood.
• Healthy heart
• Stress relief
• Stronger bones and muscles
• Improves motion, body control, co-ordination and balance.
• Improves attention and concentration skills.
Yoga is an exercise that is being followed for ages. It not only flexes your body but also your mind. According to the Yogis, the most important part of your body is lungs (i.e. your breathing). This can be practiced every day and is the only form of exercise which has its after effects for a long time.
• Positive attitude
• Increases energy levels, flexibility, and concentration
• Reduces risk of diseases ( there are different postures for avoiding different diseases)
• Reduces depression and stress
• Helps shred excess fat
• Slows down aging process
• Improves skin and hair
So get off of your beds and move. Make the most out of yourself. STAY FIT, STAY RAW!